Are there patient forms I can fill out before my visit?
- Children's Registration Form (English)
- Children's Registration Form (Spanish)
- Adult Registration Form (English)
- Adult Registration Form (Spanish)
- Medical/Dental History Form (English)
- Medical/Dental History Form (Spanish)
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices (Spanish)
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices (English)
What is the referral process?
- Please complete the Agency Referral Form. Provide as much information about the patient as possible.
- Fax referral form to FAX NUMBER 262-522-2828.
- For all questions pertaining to a referral, please call 262-522-7645, ext. 2250.
- Patients will be scheduled for appointments by the Community Smiles Dental staff after eligibility is confirmed.
- OB/GYN medical providers should use our OB/GYN Referral Form. to refer pregnant patients to our clinics
What is your Snow Day policy?
Our clinic policy is to cancel clinic for the day when the Waukesha Public Schools and Menomonee Falls Public Schools close due to inclement winter weather. If your child has an appointment and school is cancelled for the day, please note that your child's dental appointment will also be cancelled. We will call you to reschedule as soon as we have a make up day plan.
New this year, we will not call you to tell you your appointment is cancelled. You can verify that the clinic is closed by visiting our Facebook page, looking for us on your local news TV station snow closing listing OR by calling and our clinic voicemail will confirm our closing for you.
How has COVID 19 impacted Community Smiles Dental?
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. For example:
- We will call you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked the same questions again when you come to the clinic.
- We will ask you to use hand sanitizer when you enter the clinic.
- Please bring your own mask and pen when you come to the clinic.
- We will clean our waiting room often for the health of all of you.
- You will see fewer chairs in the waiting room to make sure that you are able to have a safe distance from each other.
- To keep the number of people in our waiting room to a minimum, we will ask that only one parent/guardian comes with their children to the appointment and that siblings without appointments stay at home or safely in a vehicle where appropriate.
- If your child has a fever or any flu-like symptoms the day of their appointment, please call to reschedule. It won’t count against you.
- We will be wearing more Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) We will do our best to make appointments fun and comfortable for you.
We look forward to seeing you and your children again and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
To make an appointment, please call the clinic at 262-522-7645.
Celebrating Our Team
Successful patient care starts with a close-knit team that feels valued and appreciated. Every person at our clinic plays a pivotal role in providing the […]Read more
Laugh for a Smile Comedian Announced
We are thrilled to have Pat McGann as our featured comedian for the 2023 Laugh for a Smile event presented by Laura & Mike Arnow. […]Read more
As the holiday shopping season nears, a coalition of more than 40 local nonprofits are leading a coordinated effort to emphasize the importance of supporting […]Read more