Community Smiles Dental improves the lives of the underserved through oral healthcare services, preventive education, and advocating for systemic healthcare change - Because everyone deserves a healthy smile.
To create a healthier Community by improving oral health and ensuring that no one suffers from dental pain.
- Inclusivity: We value diversity, providing the highest quality care to all in our community.
- Professionalism: We have high expectations for our service, demonstrating “cutting edge” clinical care, customer service, and administrative support in our clinics.
- Compassion: We know compassion isn’t just caring for the person, it’s advocating together to improve the system.
- Quality: A simple promise that takes organizational commitment - Offer the best possible clinical care, healthcare technology, and resources.
- Community: Our work creates more than healthy smiles, it creates strong lives across our entire community.
Save the Date! Laugh for a Smile with comedian, Caroline Rhea!
Caroline Rhea is a stand-up comedian and actress, best known for her role as Hilda Spellman on the ABC hit series Sabrina the Teenage Witch, and […]Read more
Celebrating 15 years
Read about Community Smiles Dental’s 15th Anniversary year in this featured article by Focus WaukeshaRead more
Celebrating Our Team
Successful patient care starts with a close-knit team that feels valued and appreciated. Every person at our clinic plays a pivotal role in providing the […]Read more